The Journey to Become Mrs. Brisco

THE JOURNEY TO BECOME MRS. BRISCO

Friday, July 2, 2010

Everything Happens for A Reason

So I made a post on Facebook the other night and it said...

Gathering information on potential wedding venues...
Next Step: Make Appointments to go check these places out...
And the wedding planning is officially back into gear...

A few people responded BUT there was one girl that I hadn't talked to in years...I had JUST run into her at Claim Jumper on Fathers Day and we said hi and asked how everything was and that was about it (Tyrone and I were eating)...

The next day or so, we became friends on FB and are now "reunited" I guess you can say. She sent me a message in response to my post and it turns out she is a part time wedding coordinator!

She asked if I needed any help...my response was YES I DO YES I DO!

Then I asked what her rates are, etc...

She said she wasn't talking about having me as a client. I joked with her asking, why doesn't she want me as a client???

Her response was...

What's the point in having friends who can help if they need to get something out of it. I don't mind helping at all.

This made my day! I was JUST telling Tyrone that I would much rather work with someone that I already know...

I have known her for about 10 years now so she has seen us since the beginning stages of our relationship.

This is AMAZING!!!

EVERYTHING happens for a reason! There was a reason Tyrone suggested Claim Jumper for dinner...

There was a reason we ran into her...

Oh and I must say she is on top of it! She has ALREADY emailed me requesting information from me...she is NOT playing!

I am excited to be working with her...that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment