The Journey to Become Mrs. Brisco

THE JOURNEY TO BECOME MRS. BRISCO

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wedding Planner - Entire Process vs. Day Of

Initially, I had a wedding planner.

Her prices were reasonable and she is a very nice woman.

PROBLEM: I feel like she was not listening to what I wanted and we were NOT a match. Yes, she offered her services for free, however, if we are not clicking or you are not helpful, we need to salvage the relationship that we do have and move on.

Now, here I am questioning whether or not I even want to deal with a planner at all. I do not want to put anything on anyone to be responsible for the day of so now I am wondering if I get a Day of Coordinator.

DECISIONS...DECISIONS...DECISIONS...

I think a person for the day of to be there for me would really help out but for the rest of the process, I feel like this is my baby and I want to control ALL of it and don't want anyone in the way.

Am I crazy???

No comments:

Post a Comment