The Journey to Become Mrs. Brisco

THE JOURNEY TO BECOME MRS. BRISCO

Friday, July 23, 2010

Asking My Great Uncle to Cater

So for a long time, I didnt even know that my great uncle was into the culinary business. I found this out during my brothers graduation time.

All of a sudden I had this brilliant idea of him catering the wedding. I was a little nervous to ask him but my mom but a bug in his ear and he was all for it.

A few days later, I made the phone call to him and he said that he would do the wedding and I just needed to provide him with the food and some help and get him a round trip plane ticket.

DEAL!!!

Now, here we are looking for venues. There are some GORGEOUS venues out there BUT we have to see if they allow outside catering and if they do, what fees are associated with it, what are the requirements, etc.

Needless to say, I AM ON IT!

LETS GET IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment