The Journey to Become Mrs. Brisco

THE JOURNEY TO BECOME MRS. BRISCO

Friday, July 2, 2010

Michaels Trip

So I went to Michales yesterday on a whim to check out some cardstock and scrapbhook papers that I could possibly use to create my Will You Be My Bridesmaid cards...

First of all, that was 30% off

THEN I went to look at the paper cutters since I know I will be needing one and it was 40% off...I LOVE IT!

But it gets better, they had a circle paper cutter for $8 which is normally $20...I HAD to get it.

I showed Tyrone and he was like what the hell is that for?

I told him, its for the stuff that will go on the chargers...

A wedding that I went to last October they had the menu with an engagement pic on top of the charger...I MUST use that idea...

I am so excited!!!

I only spent about $25...WOO HOO!!!

SOOOOOOOO excited!!!

Just had to share my excitement...I am sooooooooooooooooooo ready for all of the designing elements of my wedding...time to start playing around with different ideas...WOOT WOOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment