The Journey to Become Mrs. Brisco

THE JOURNEY TO BECOME MRS. BRISCO

Friday, July 23, 2010

I AM IN LOVE!!!

NOT with Tyrone!!!

At least that is not who or what I am referring to in this post.

I have been to many venues and I keep going back to this one particular venue which I cannot get my mind off of.

It is an outside venue in Pasadena...with an option to have something go on inside. I must say that I am IN LOVE!

They allow outside catering for a $200 fee (which is VERY minimal), however, I need to figure this whole catering thing out.

My great uncle is licensed and insured in Alabama and the location does not have a kitchen on site which is what he needs.

I can visualize EVERYTHING about my wedding here...EVERYTHING!

Is it worth it to have my great uncle cater if we do decide to go with this place?

DECISIONS DECISIONS DECISIONS

I will do my research and see what the best option is.

In the meantime, I will keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment