The Journey to Become Mrs. Brisco

THE JOURNEY TO BECOME MRS. BRISCO

Monday, June 21, 2010

Checking Out Venues

This past Saturday, I scheduled some appointments to go look at venues. It was weird because this would be the first time in a very long time. I must say that I am pleased with the outcome. I only had 1 appointment initially but I decided I needed to make more than 1 appointment.

(1) Castle Green
http://castlegreen.com/

Really liked this place. We would have use of the whole 1st floor as well as outside. The lady that I met with was really cool and down to earth. Took a tour and was impressed by what I saw. For those of you that watch, My Fair Wedding w/ David Tutera, the venue will be on the season finale.

(2) Calamigos Equestrian
http://www.calamigosequestrian.com/weddings/

When I first got to this place I was a little lost but I finally figured it out. There were horse competitions going on today so it was a little akward but where the wedding and reception would take place is further up from there. I liked the lady that I met with here as well. I really like the Equestrian Room with the ceremony outside in front of the waterfall...really really nice.

(3) Pasadena Museum of California Art
http://losangeles.weddings.com/Local/losangeles-Pasadena-Museum-of-California-Art/VendorDetail.aspx/CAR-212144

BEAUTIFUL!!!
This venue is AMAZING! You are on the rooftop and the views are just beautiful! They were setting up for a wedding so I was able to see how it would look. With our guest count, we can do the ceremony inside or outside...our choice. I liked the lady here as well.

Overall, today was a good day. I am happy to say that I am pleased with the way things have started up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment