The Journey to Become Mrs. Brisco

THE JOURNEY TO BECOME MRS. BRISCO

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Asking My Bridesmaids...AGAIN!

So I wanted to do something special when I asked my girls to be Bridesmaids in my wedding. Not being patient and trying to figure it out, I asked each of them anyway without doing anything special.

I wish I would have done it differently.

Now that my wedding has been pushed back, I think I want to ask them again. I want to do it in a special way. I guess I need to start thinking about how I want to do it and actually go through with it this time around.

I want it to be something that they remember. I don't want them to think well, she just asked me out of the blue. I am not saying that they will but at the same time, I want it to be something that holds a special place in their heart.

Perhaps a special designed card or something...

I dont know...I have time...

No comments:

Post a Comment