The Journey to Become Mrs. Brisco

THE JOURNEY TO BECOME MRS. BRISCO

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 1, 2010 - BACK TO WEDDING PLANNING!

Well well well...it didnt seem like this day would ever come...

It is time to OFFICIALLY get back into wedding planning...I am soooooooooooooooo excited! I must say that I am a little worried about this whole venue situation again only because it was soooooooooooooooooo hard the last time.

Will we like anything that is out there?

Will we have a difficult time picking a venue like we did before?

Will I feel like I have lost my mind?

Will I break down?

There are so many questions that I have going through my head right now.

Overall, I am ready to get this show on the road again so I can marry the love of my life.

LETS GO TEAM KANIEKA!!!

And the research begins again...

No comments:

Post a Comment