The Journey to Become Mrs. Brisco

THE JOURNEY TO BECOME MRS. BRISCO

Monday, October 18, 2010

Venue Searching

So now that we have decided to push our wedding back, we get to look for venues all over again.

I may go back to the original plan that I had (of course I am not quite telling yet...lol) and live that out.

It feels good to be able to put some venues back into the possibilities because of the season change as well as having more money available to use.

I am SUPER excited about it! Yes it is a lot of work but I have already started gathering information.

After I have gathered all the possibilities, I will place all the info into a spreadsheet and rank them and then start going to check these places out.

CANT WAIT!!!

WOO HOO!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love what you guys are frequently up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the great works guys I’ve added you guys to my blogroll.
    miami corporate meeting space

    ReplyDelete