The Journey to Become Mrs. Brisco

THE JOURNEY TO BECOME MRS. BRISCO

Monday, October 11, 2010

The Infamous 10-10-10

Well, yesterday was our original wedding date. Leading up to the day, I felt fine but I knew that I would have to deal with the date actually being here as well as going to take care of some business with Fantasea Yachts.

It was a TON of different emotions that I felt yesterday. Tyrone knew that I was down even though I was trying NOT to show it.

In the end, I know that there is a reason that 10-10-10 did not happen for us and I am alright with that. I have found peace.

The time has now come and gone and it is time to move forward with our July 30, 2011 plans.

I must say that I am glad that 10-10-10 is all said and done and now I can move on and not think about all the what ifs.

No comments:

Post a Comment