The Journey to Become Mrs. Brisco

THE JOURNEY TO BECOME MRS. BRISCO

Friday, October 8, 2010

Choosing a Day of Coordinator

Yes, this is another expense, however, it may be the best investment possible.

There needs to be SOMEONE there the day of our wedding that be overlooking everything and making sure that everything runs smoothly.

I have to make a decision.

There was a girl that I went to elementary school with that has a company and she reached out to me and I am interested in booking her, however, an LA Knottie favorite Day of Coordinator, I have seen her in action and I have been pleased.

The ball is in my court. I should have made a phone call to my elementary school buddy but I haven't quite done that yet.

The things we have to do...lol

I know that this is something that I need to lock down ASAP.

The LA Knottie favorite has a lot more to offer for her price BUT at the same time, my elementary buddy said that she would be more than happy to work with me.

We shall see what I decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment