The Journey to Become Mrs. Brisco

THE JOURNEY TO BECOME MRS. BRISCO

Friday, October 8, 2010

Churches

Now that we have made a decision about our reception location, it is time to start looking at churches.

I found a church that I really liked, however it was 15 miles away and we are already having our guests drive a nice ways to make it to our wedding.

So, I found 3 churches that are within a 10 mile radius and can be driven by street to get to the reception location.

Here are our 3 choices.

- First Congregational Church of Corona

Photobucket

- Corona United Methodist Church

Photobucket

- Northpoint Evangelical Free Church

Photobucket

I know which decision we should make money wise, however, I like the look of another. We will be going to check these places out in person and make a decision from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment