The Journey to Become Mrs. Brisco

THE JOURNEY TO BECOME MRS. BRISCO

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Planning Hiatus

So our baby girl will be turning 1 next Friday and we are in the process of finalizing all the details for her 1st birthday party.

In order to focus on this amazing event, I had to step back from planning. This is ok since we have pushed our wedding back and havent really started to get into the planning process again just yet.

I miss planning but at the same time, I am having a wonderful time planning the birthday party.

Its funny to me how much fun I am having planning the party but did NOT get this same feeling while planning the 10-10-10 wedding.

CLEARLY we may the best and most rational decision by pushing it back.

Oh to feel like to while planning the wedding...would be AWESOME! I think it is coming...but it has to be on hold.

June 1, I am back to wedding planning FULL FORCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment