The Journey to Become Mrs. Brisco

THE JOURNEY TO BECOME MRS. BRISCO

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More Possible Wedding Colors

So since the purple and orange was a NO GO, I knew that I needed to figure out more colors. On my way to work this morning, I had an epiphany. I thought TURQUOISE AND YELLOW!!!

Tyrone still wants purple to be one of our colors so I did a google search for those colors and no luck.

I put them all together myself and here is what they look like...

Photobucket

Now, ONCE AGAIN, I have to present this to Tyrone and see if he likes it or not.

Crossing my fingers that he will not just shoot this down like he did the purple and orange.

Not saying that if he likes these colors then that will be the final decision because that will not be the case. That can be an option.

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment