The Journey to Become Mrs. Brisco

THE JOURNEY TO BECOME MRS. BRISCO

Sunday, April 25, 2010

And the Venue Search Begins...AGAIN!

Here I am on Sunday night after 11 pm blogging and putting my wedding notebook back in order.

I thought I had made all the appointments, gotten all the quotes and made a final decision on a venue...WRONG!

A wedding is not just about the bride...it is about the bride AND groom. Well, in MANY cases, the groom just shows up...NOT MINE!

Tyrone must have a say so on just about everything! The venue that my heart was set on was a no go because he was not as enthused about it as I was.

Needless to say, we must keep looking.

Now that we have not set a date, we have TONS of options to choose from.

Redoing my wedding notebook makes me realize that I have to do this all over again. It is such a drag. I hate it!

Why the hell are not one but BOTH of us so damn picky?!?

Can we pick a venue and get it over with...MY GOODNESS! This is part of the reason the wedding needed to be moved back...no freakin venue!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post’s to be just what I’m looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content for you? I wouldn’t mind writing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome blog!
    chicago wedding venue

    ReplyDelete